Friday, July 08, 2005

Lucky Man

When I drove back from the grocery store, a song came on the radio, "Lucky Man" by Emerson Lake and Palmer.....and I began to think of how truly Lucky I am....lucky to have found this home for me and the kitty to live in, lucky to have good friends, but mostly lucky for my good health, and 'coping skills' and a sense of resolve, continuation, and survival.
You see, I've had a few bad experiences over the past couple of years, some sorta bad, and even some heartbreaking, sometimes I would feel despair...But even through all this, I've had my friends and family to talk to, and I even prayed some...and it helps...I think it even worked.
I consider myself a Lucky Man. I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge, and a sweet kitty who wakes me up each morning. I am a Lucky Man indeed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home