Friday, July 15, 2005

My Truck

I bought a Toyota Pickup 4 X 4....way back on August 5, 1984, it was the first puchase of a NEW vehicle I had ever bought...it was scary, and I kind of felt myself at the mercy of these 'car salesmen'....but I bought it, and I think it was the best thing I ever bought. I've owned many cars between now and then, but this truck was the best.
In 1990, my dad was in need of a truck, and by that time, my need of this pickup was done, I said, "why don't you just take mine?" and he did....he made it his own truck, he drove the hell out of it...from 1990 to 2001. And then when he died, it sat there collecting dust....Now it's back mine again, this truck...Dirty, in need of service, in need of a wash, but the damn thing still runs...I love this thing, we go back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home