Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My cousin Toody

My cousin died on Easter, just like everone else...a very bizarre and eerie thing. Two uncles, and my Grandma died on Easter Sunday. If that is a certain coincidence, then that's fine...if there's a metaphysical thing here, or any kind of spiritual connection to any of this, I am totally open to that too.
Anyway, my cousin had a heart condition, and he died peacefully in his sleep, and right now I miss him. We called him 'Little Toody' after his dad, Big Toody...those were their nicknames.
His name was Arthur...or just Art....He was born in 1947 and I only remember his name as "Little Toody". I wish I had known more about him, because I never really saw him that much as we got older, but when we were kids, he and his brother Mike would come to visit from LA, and they were always a barrel of laughs.
It's really hard to describe how funny he was, you just had to be there...Like his dad...he had a definite Wit!
Just listening to his fun voice...I miss him already..
Cousin Toody's gone...but, like everyone else who's gone, he will live on in my memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home