Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Want To Dance

Have you ever attended a wedding, or a fun party where everyone gets up and dances? It takes a certain song...the one that gets you, and everone! just movin'...It's been awhile, but I miss dancing, like when everyone is out there having fun, movin' and groovin' to the music...and when everyone is out there, it doesn't matter HOW you dance, you just dance.
I'm not really a fan of Madonna, never have been really, but when I hear her song, "Express Yourself" ...in the emptiness of the aisle there...all I want to do is just dance to it, and I imagine myself out there just dancing with all my friends, everyone!
As the music goes, I imagine the dance moves of everyone...

And I wish we were all out there, dancing!....
God Dang I Wanna Dance Again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home