Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Do you ever go read your old posts?

I did this recently, go back and read the original posts when I first started on here, and ohhh maaan! my only reaction was...did *I* write that?? Was I that eloquent? that estute?...did I write those things with a certain passion and precision, with an instinctive need to express things in such a way, that I didn't even realize it at the time?...
And in reading later posts...I noticed they de-volved into ramblings about this and that...historical observances that maybe were a little too esoteric....
my musical posts...my family history in the third person...
But I'm thankful for the handfull of those who have read them!...thanks everybody!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're welcome. :O)

By the way, I bet you find writing your posts therapeutic as well. Its a lovely way of documenting your life so you can look back and find it's reward in it.

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pleasure is all mine!!!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the posts when you're on the raft boats myself. But it's all gooood! Keep on writing!!!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem. Keep 'em blogs a'coming!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home