Wednesday, February 08, 2006

You Get up and Go to Work

No one would have believed, especially myself, that in July 2001...that this was the last time I'd have 'real' job....where you get up in the morning, and routinely take a shower and get ready to go to work each day. It is something millions of people do each day....
But not me...No, I have been out of the game for nearly five years...I am daily astounded how out-of-the-loop I am...
Think about this now...FIVE YEARS....sure I've done other small jobs since then, but never part of a Permanent Team...I profoundly miss being part of any team, I've been having dreams about my old teammates...at the same time worrying about keeping my own little raft afloat...
You may have read my previous posts, about my life raft, but thanks to real estate prices in California, and my own sense of complacency....well, here I am....
You see, I'm at one of those points again, where everyone must come to a point in their lives when they must confront 'themselves'....and face of their own demons, and to face them down hard in a spiritual sense...
In my complacency, somewhere in there I have a certain measure of hope, and strength, courage and wisdom...but most of all...the love of Friends and Family.
The meaning of life, for me, is that you get up in the morning and you go to work....
Whatever work it may be, you get up and just do it!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home